My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Xativa 17 September

 Most of today's 14 1/2 mile walk was through seemingly endless orange groves with a few small towns. The terrain is not so flat anymore with some hills. It will get a lot steeper the next few days as I head into the foothills to the east on the way to the plains of La Mancha.


A yellow arrow to show the way
Kathy won't believe I stopped for a diet Pepsi 
Morning snack, finishing up yesterday's paella
Warm and humid in the afternoon, threaty showers but no rain
Afternoon rest stop

Barbecued ribs for afternoon meal

No comments:

Post a Comment