My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Monday, September 26, 2022

Guillena 26 September 2022

 

Disking in the cotton stubble.
Finally a nice farm road 
Road walking ugh 
Triana
Triana, no, I didn't stop at BK
Memories for my daughter, Julia 
The Guadalquivir River. It was from here that Columbus set sail for the New World.

First day on the Via de la Plata. The first half was though the suburbs of Triana, Camas, and Saltiponce. The second half was open farmland until the city of Guillena. It was my first night in an albergue with more than two other people since 2014. Quite a difference, there are people here from Germany, France, England, Scotland, and Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment