My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Travel Day 24 September 2022

some rough country between Albacete and Sevilla 
Andalusia is olive country with everything from ancient huge trees in non irrigated groves to new irrigated trellised plantings set up for machine harvest

And cotton, too

This was a travel day as I am completing the parts of two unconnected caminos in order to finish the parts of them previously left undone. Unfortunately the only train between Albacete and Sevilla did not leave until 2:30 pm. It was supposed to arrive in Sevilla at 7:40 pm but was 50 minutes late. and there was a taxi driver's strike so it took additional time to find an uber ride to my hostal. A slow check meant i didn't get my room until 9:30, so no post sooner. At least I made it. I'm writing this at my mid day meal in Sevilla in my day of being a tourist here. More in the next post and camino walking resumes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment