My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Friday, September 13, 2019

14 September 2019 Woodland, CA

Well, It's almost time to take off on my latest Camino. This time it will be walking from Valencia to Burgos on the Camino Requena and the Ruta de la Lana. I will arrive in Valencia on 17 September, spend a day sightseeing, then start walking on the 19th. I have been doing a lot of training walking here at home, especially in the last two or three weeks, have my backpack and gear ready, and am looking forward to starting. Please follow my progress and feel free to comment on any posts. I will try to post daily, depending on internet and cell access.

Here is a photo of my grandson Henry and I on a walk along the Sacramento River.

2 comments: