My Camino Route in 2024

My Camino Route in 2024
This year (2024), I will be walking my my eleventh camino, this time with my grandson, Henry on the Camino Invierno.

Friday, June 21, 2024

Santiago de Compostela 21 June 2024

 Henry and I walked into Santiago this morning, completing our Camino. We had our pictures in front of the cathedral and got our Compostelas, the certificates of completion, issued by the Pilgrim's Office. After our midday meal, we are relaxing in our hotel room and will travel by bus tomorrow to Madrid.

What is this flower?

"Catman" Henry befriends two more cats

Caldo Gallego the way I make it, except they used cabbage instead of kale 
Pimentos de Padron. The waiter insisted these locally grown were better than the ones I grow. I don't agree but didn't argue.

Our Compostelas 




1 comment:

  1. What is the flower? It is Hydrangea. Well done for completing the route! Bond

    ReplyDelete