My Camino Route in 2024

My Camino Route in 2024
This year (2024), I will be walking my my eleventh camino, this time with my grandson, Henry on the Camino Invierno.

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

O Barco de Valdedorras June 11

 Another full travel day with a bus ride to Ponferrada, then a leisurely midday lunch , and finally a train ride to O Barco de Valdedorras. We got in after 7 pm, so only had time for showers and clothes washing. With a short 8 mile walk tomorrow, we'll have time in the morning to rearrange our packs into Camino mode before we start.

Lamborghini tractor mowing, seen from our balcony in O Barco


Henry in front of the Templar castle and fortress in Ponferrada

LA Taberna 


My lentil stew I also had grilled chicken and peppers 

Henry's steak with Padron peppers 

The bus ride

No comments:

Post a Comment