My Camino Route in 2024

My Camino Route in 2024
This year (2024), I will be walking my my eleventh camino, this time with my grandson, Henry on the Camino Invierno.

Monday, June 10, 2024

Madrid 10 June 2024

On the Madrid Metro
Dinner

 Airplane travel is no fun anymore, but a necessary step in getting where you want to travel. After a long day and night Henry and I arrived in Madrid, took the subway to an hostal close to the Moncloa bus terminal, then had  dinner at a cafeteria down the street and hit the neighborhood Día super mercado to stock up on food for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be another travel day with a bus trip to Ponferrada and a train to O Barco de Valdedorras where we'll start our Camino.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have never travelled alone with my granddad in my life ever. It must be an interesting experience. Have a wonderful and safe journey. We will follow your trip everyday. Have fun! Bond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never traveled with my grandfather either. He was this stern unapproachable being. I am trying to be different.

      Delete