My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Another Camino 9 September 2023

 I'm headed to Spain soon for yet another camino. I plan to start walking from Zamora next Thursday. I've alloted myself four weeks and will walk the Camino Invierno and the Camino Sanabres, ending up in Santiago de Compostela. I will post a new blog daily and you can receive each new one by email if you sign up up by going to the "Follow" button to the right (You won't receive any ads, etc. if you do so)





. Here are some photos from last year's walk.

6 comments:

  1. Where is the follow button?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck and Bueno Camino

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost sent Kathy a message last week to see if you were going on your walk again this year. I didn't get it sent but I am very excited to follow you on your trip. Safe travels and many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't see follow button

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear John, having fond memories with reference to the via de la plata 2022. Wishing you another wonderful camino! All the best and buen camino
    Anja

    ReplyDelete