My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Fuente de Cantos 1 October 2022

 

Don from Alberta Canada and Luis and his wife from Mexico
My bacalao en salsa de piquillo. A huge piece of fish and one of the best bacalao (cod) that I've ever had.
Stone walls with no mortar. It must have been a lot of work.

Todays 12.5 mile walk was completely on gravelled farm roads except for the first and last half mile. Lots of stone fences and retaining walls showing remarkable workmanship. I am staying in a hostal with several other pilgrims, with some of whom we shared a midday meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment