My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Morille 24 September

More walking today through the high plains of Castilla y Leon, 18 miles Lots of grazing land, mostly cattle and some pigs, also some wheat stubble left behind after the wheat harvest. Tomorrow it is 18 km to Salamanca, which will the the largest city so far on my walk.


Once again we are walking on the old Roman Road

Kent, here is a photo for you, expensive ham eating up the acorns

My midday snack break on a bench outside a church in a small village. The wine is in a plastic water bottle to cut down on carrying weight.

Matt, you could weld up some sculptures like this from scrap iron

No comments:

Post a Comment