My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Masegoso de Tajuña 3 October 2019



A shorter easier day to rest up for some longer days ahead. 22 km or 13 miles. I followed the advice of someone who walked this route last spring and deviated off the Camino to stay in a hostal on the N-204 carretera. No extra walking today, but it will add a bit over a mile to tomorrow's walk. I enjoyed a decent midday meal in the restaurant downstairs (paella and chicken again).

Why hasn't this wheat been harvested?

Today's seafood and chicken paella with rice


No comments:

Post a Comment