My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Friday, October 6, 2023

Bandeira 6 October 2023

 Thirteen mile uneventful walk to Bandeira today. Only about twenty miles to Santiago which I will stretch to two days because I have the time. Weather is good with cool mornings, warm afternoons, and no rain.

Interesting Camino path through Lalin's industrial district 

Cute four wheel drive tractor 

Unique hay mowing machine 

1 comment:

  1. You are already on the threshold of achieving another goal, in your great record of paths taken, congratulations.
    BUEN CAMINO

    ReplyDelete