My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Saturday, October 7, 2023

A Susana 7 October 2023

 Fourteen miles today to A Susana, with just six miles tomorrow to complete my Camino in Santiago. It's hot for this part of the country 30 C or about 90 F. At least it's not raining as often is the case.


Tractor was running and two men were using it to power a wood splitter 
The large Rio Ulla below 

The fresh bread man (or woman) with a loud horn on his van and from a local bakery alerts residents on his route and they come running for their daily bread

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, you have practically arrived in Santiago, tomorrow in two and a half hours you will be greeting the apostle, please give him our greetings.

    ReplyDelete