My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Redondela 13 October

Well, I've got a few extra days, so why not do some more walking? I've more recently walked to Finisterra, and Muxia, and the Camino Ingles, so did not really want to do those again so soon. I decided to do four days of the Camino Portugues again, so I took the train this morning from Santiago to Vigo, a large seaport town to the south. I made my own path today along the coast, a walk of 11 miles to arrive in Redondela about 1 pm, just as it started raining lightly. I am staying in a private albergue and will continue on the Camino path tomorrow. Rain is predicted for the next few days, but so far it has rained mostly in the afternoons and night, when I have not been out too much.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment