My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cea 8 October

Today's walk would have been relatively easy at 23 km, or 14 miles, but it started raining about halfway through the walk. Mostly not too hard and not all the time, until about the last half hour. It poured and then continued pouring for a while after I reached the albergue.

Walking over the Río Miño on the old Puente Romano this morning. I don't know, but that modernistic bridge in the background sure looks like it could be a Calatrava design.

Here is a selfie of the wet pilgrim, suited up for the rain

And it did rain during the walk

And it did rain afterwards at the albergue

No comments:

Post a Comment