My Camino Route in 2016

My Camino Route in 2016
This year, I will be walking Camino Madrid from El Escorial through Segovia and Valladolid to Sahagun. I will have a few more days of walking and am currently thinking I might then walk from Astorga to Zamora on the portion of the Via de la Plata that I did not walk in 2014. In all it w=should be about 18 days and somewhere between 250 and 300 miles of walking.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Castro de Dozon 9 October

Kind of a, resting day as I walked only 10 miles to Castro de Dozon. It was mostly off the asphalt and was some net elevation gain. I arrived at the albergue 11:30 am. I was glad that it was open so I could go in and get settled for the day. This was my 22nd day of walking, three more nights and I should arrive in Santiago.



No comments:

Post a Comment