My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Finisterra

18 miles of walking today. I had planned to stop at an albergue 5 miles back. I arrived at 1 pm and they did not open till 5 pm, plus there was no restaurant or store close by. Probably no internet either. So here I am in Finsterra and will walk out to the cape where the end of the world is tomorrow.

There were some rain showers during my walk but nothing too bad. I wore my rain poncho about a third of the time. I did not see a single walker till the last three miles. Much of the walk today was either from high bluffs overlooking the ocean or along the ocean. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment