My Camino Route in 2016

My Camino Route in 2016
This year, I will be walking Camino Madrid from El Escorial through Segovia and Valladolid to Sahagun. I will have a few more days of walking and am currently thinking I might then walk from Astorga to Zamora on the portion of the Via de la Plata that I did not walk in 2014. In all it w=should be about 18 days and somewhere between 250 and 300 miles of walking.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Madrid

I made it into Madrid mid day Monday after an early Sunday start from San Francisco. I took the Metro (subway) to the city center and checked into a hostal for some rest to try and alleviate the jet lag. Tomorrow, I am off to Pamplona, then Roncesvalles in order to start walking. I also went to the Sofia Reina art museum in the evening. Too bad the Prado is closed on Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun John. We're looking forward to your posts showing your progress. Ed Morris

    ReplyDelete