My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Madrid

I made it into Madrid mid day Monday after an early Sunday start from San Francisco. I took the Metro (subway) to the city center and checked into a hostal for some rest to try and alleviate the jet lag. Tomorrow, I am off to Pamplona, then Roncesvalles in order to start walking. I also went to the Sofia Reina art museum in the evening. Too bad the Prado is closed on Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun John. We're looking forward to your posts showing your progress. Ed Morris

    ReplyDelete