My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ages


A typical scene with other pilgrims entering a village on the camino.


Shawn and I

Arrived in the small village Ages after 17.5 miles of walking, much uphill, some steep, but mostly not too bad. This is a very small village not much to see or do, but everyone seems to be resting up for arrival tomorrow in Burgos, with it's large cathedral and big city. Sorry for not posting more, but it is cool and very windy. At least I was able to find a wi-fi signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment