My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Grimaldo 19 September

Difficult decision today, should I walk 12 miles to the first albergue or 24 miles to the next one. Since it rained most of the first twelve miles, I decided to stop at the first one. Also am a  bit  sore, since I am still trying to get in shape. So will rest up this afternoon and walk farther tomorrow. The walk today was through a scenic park area and alongside the new high speed rail that is being built. Pretty country but walking while you are wet is not as much fun.
Walking in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment