My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Montamarta 3 October

I had intended to walk the 17 km to Granja de Moreruelo which was the point at which I left the Via de la Plata two years ago, then take a bus to Zamora. However, after asking several people in the village, there was no consensus that a bus even stopped there. So I keep walking another 23 km to Montamata, where I am staying in the albergue here tonight. It is about 15 km walk into Zamora tomorrow, easy enough. Today's walk was 30 km or about 18 miles. Much of it was along the N-630 highway and not that inspiring.



No comments:

Post a Comment