My Camino Route in 2016

My Camino Route in 2016
This year, I will be walking Camino Madrid from El Escorial through Segovia and Valladolid to Sahagun. I will have a few more days of walking and am currently thinking I might then walk from Astorga to Zamora on the portion of the Via de la Plata that I did not walk in 2014. In all it w=should be about 18 days and somewhere between 250 and 300 miles of walking.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I posted my photos

I finally got some photos posted. Take a look. I am already thinking of next year's camino. Tentative plans are to walk the 500 mile Camino Norte with my friend from Canada, Greg Christakos. The Camino Norte starts at the French border and the route is along the northern coast of Spain, passing through San Sebastian, Bilbao, Santander, and Gijon, eventually turning inland to Santiago.Keep tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Photos?? Where? There is no clue on that page as to how to view them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at the posts for each day. The photos are there, day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it! Thank you. I enjoyed viewing them.

    ReplyDelete