My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Monday, September 5, 2022

Woodland, CA. Getting ready to go again!

 

It is September 2022  and I am finally able to leave soon for another camino in Spain. My last camino was in 2019. Covid delayed any thoughts of another camino until now. I will arrive in Madrid on September 14 for my ninth Camino in twelve years. This time I plan to complete the first third of two different paths of which I have already completed the final 2/3 of each. My plan is to walk from Valencia to Albacete on the Camino Levante, then from Sevilla to Caceres on the Via de la Plata.

 

I will try to post daily on my walk, but may miss a day here and there when I can not find internet access. The website address for my blog is www.jbscamino.blogspot.com. For those who already follow my blog, you should continue to receive an email each time I post. For those who are not yet following my blog, it is easy to do so. Just click on the blue "Follow" button in the Followers area on the main page of this blog. You will receive an email notification each time I post and don't worry, you will not be added to anyone's spam marketing list. If you want to pass this on to a friend or comment on any of my posts, please feel free to do so.

 

Finally, I would like to thank in advance the person who makes this all possible, my loving wife, Kathy. She will take care of everything at home while I am gone, so that I can pursue this goal of enjoying the scenery, food, culture, and people of Spain day after day at a speed of three miles per hour.

 

Here are my completed caminos:

2009, 500 mile Camino Frances

2010,  200 miles Camino Portugues

2011,  600 miles first half of the Camino del Norte, then the Camino Primitivo

2013, 400 miles Camino Salvador, second part of the Camino del Norte, and Camino Ingles

2014, Via de la Plata and Camino Sanabres from Caceres to Santiago

2016, Camino Madrid and Via de la Plata from Astorga to Zamora

2017, Camino Levante from Albacete to Zamora

2019, Camino Requena and Ruta de la Lana from Valencia to Burgos.

On a hike in Oregon this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment