My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Áviles September 21

Another longer day than I wanted at this time, about 29 km or 18 miles. Most of it was on pavement, too,ugh. At least the elevation changes were not as bas as the previous days. Áviles is a seaport town on the northern coast of Spain. For the rest of the camino,I will stop heading north and turn west along the coast until it is time to go back over the mountains to Santiago.

I had a hamburger with bacon and fried egg and a large beer for lunch,. I know its weird, but it just sounded good. I got some tortilla at the grocery and will try cooking it later for dinner. The problem now is to find wifi to get all my stuff done. So far, I have not been successful. Maybe I will walk down by the port and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment