My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Santiago Sept 21

There are always street performers with a hat onthe ground for donations. These guys were singing opera and they were really good, obviouslywith some professional training.


Last night we made a big salad and I had lentils from the grocery store. Not very exciting, huh. This morning we took the bus back to Santiago and we will spend another night here before moving on. We already have our bus tickets for Salamanca, we will go there tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Think its time I sent some pancakes? I think some cheezy UPS guy would get to them first. Glad to see things going well. Busy still with a DENNYS that continues to take its sales north of last year- and this crappy camcer batlle that slows me down just about the time I get my engine running from the last one. Miss the morning coffee guy, of course. Pat says that first rain (th one a few weeks back) that was unexpected to most was real hard on the remaining tomato crop- now we had a scotch more this last Sunday- says it really could be the shitzz for the harvest that remains. It took a while to get to you- things as they are - anyway I will try and check more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Salamanca! Hope you have had your fill of padrons!

    Love,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete