My Camino Route in 2023

My Camino Route in 2023
This year (2023), I will be walking my tenth Camino in thirteen years. This time I plan to walk the Camino Sanabres from Zamora to Lalin, the the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. The route is shown with the red line on the map.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Preparing for the Camino

Okay, I haven't started my camino yet. I will leave for Spain on 13 September 2009 and plan to start walking the Camino Frances from Roncesvalles near the Spanish-French border by 16 September. My plan is to walk the approximately 500 mile route to Santiago de Compostela in about 5 weeks. I am still figuring out some of the final details and am looking forward to starting.

3 comments:

  1. John,
    Got to tip my hat to you. What a great way to commemorate hitting the big six o! Will you be going through Pamplona? Was there many years ago. Look forward to following your progress.
    Good Luck
    Frank O'Reilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be in Pamplona on Tuesday 15 September on my way to the Roncesvalles starting point on the French-Spanish border. Then I will be walking back through Pamplona a few days later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be some time adjusting too. Its Sunday morning so don't expect the boys here, never know though. Off Monday and Tuesday so I will check back with you, watch this fantastic adventure of yours. Its 4:14am here as I wrestle on my sox and such. I'll be back. Kevin

    ReplyDelete